January 13, 2021
The Benefits of Coconut Oil and Its Remedies
There are so many benefits of coconut oil. It is extremely popular for a reason! Here are some overnight remedies of coconut oil for you to consider:
- Smooth Feet: Coconut oil hydrates and nourishes the skin under the feet to heal dry and cracked feet. I suggest putting some on your feet and wearing your favorite cozy socks to wake up to super smooth feet.
- White Teeth: Did you know that your teeth will get whiter if you massage coconut oil on your teeth before going to bed? Try it a few days a week and you will see the difference.
- Long and Thick Lashes: If you mix coconut oil with castor oil, and apply to your lashes every night consistently for week, you will see that you have longer, thicker, and healthier lashes.
- Nail Growth: Coconut oil can help to repair and treat fragile and damaged nails. Especially if you do gel mani-pedis, coconut oil is your best friend to heal your nails.
- Hair Growth: Try coconut oil before or after shampooing. You will see that it will significantly reduce the damage in your hair as well as its protein loss.
- Moisturize Your Body: Coconut oil is so good for your body. It is a wonderful moisturizer for your legs, arms and elbows. It is not recommended to be used on the face as it may be too oily for the face.
- Remove Your Eye Makeup: Coconut oil is a gentle and effective eye makeup remover. Apply with a cotton pad and wipe gently until all traces of makeup are removed.
- Soothe Chapped Lips: Try some coconut oil on your lips right before you go to sleep every night. You will see that you wake up with rosy and smooth lips.
Hi, it’s Mel! I’m so happy you’re here at
I founded GiaMel to be a lifestyle playbook that inspires and empowers you to look, feel, and perform your very best in every aspect of life.
Through the GiaMel blog, newsletter, and social media, I will cover everything from fashion, beauty, and travel, to career, relationships, and parenthood. I hope this content and community inspires you with the motivation and confidence you need to lead, live, and look well. One of my favorite parts of this site is the Inspiration page. For years, I have collected images, videos, and quotes that have inspired me, and now I have a place where I can share them with you!
I look forward to hearing your thoughts and feedback about the site and topics you would like me to write on. Please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com.
A big thank you to my family and friends, especially my husband Justin, who keep me going everyday! I would not be where I am today without your love and endless support! And mom, this all started with you. I am forever grateful.