I love iced drinks, and when I learned ice is good for my skin too, I started loving ice even more!:) Here are some of my ice cube beauty tips:
- Take the puff out of your eyes. If you wake up with puffy eyes and have dark circles, ice cubes should be your go-to.
- Create that flawless skin pre-makeup. When you apply an ice cube on your face before you put your makeup on, it will refresh your skin for long-lasting and flawless makeup.
- Tweeze or thread your eyebrows. Who hates the pain of tweezing or threading? Try running an ice cube over your skin before tweezing or threading to reduce the pain!
- Pimples. If you are breaking out and your pimple is looking red or is swollen, try applying an ice cube on it.
- Signs of Aging. Believe it or not, ice cubes also reduce the signs of aging, such as wrinkles.
- Glow. Ice cubes give you the glow that you are looking for if you want to go make up free.
- Reduce Oiliness. If you are struggling with oily skin, ice cubes will assist you in bringing your skin back to normal.
- Chapped Lips. Ice cubes are the perfect remedy for chapped lips.