OK. Who doesn’t love buffalo chicken tenders?! I absolutely love it when I can eat buffalo chicken with a fork and knife. Yes, I know it may sound lame to many of you, but I just don’t like sticky fingers. Here is a recipe for those of you who are trying to follow a keto diet!
2 pounds of chicken breast tenders
Kosher salt and ground black pepper
2 cups of almond flour
2 tablespoons of Hidden Valley Original Ranch – Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker
2 eggs lightly beaten
1 cup of bottled Buffalo sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Lightly grease a baking sheet
- Season the chicken tenders lightly with salt and pepper
- Create your coating station by:
- Mixing the almond flour with ranch seasoning and spread onto a plate or shallow bowl
- Seasoning the eggs with salt and pepper and place into another shallow bowl
- Dipping each tender into the egg wash and shake off excess; then pressing into the seasoned almond flour, making sure the tenders are all coated.
- Bake the tenders for 30 minutes, broiling in the last 2-3 minutes to get them crisper
- Cool for 5 minutes
- Gently place the tenders into a bag or bowl and shake, or drizzle with buffalo sauce
- Serve and eat immediately!