I don’t think anyone loves peanut butter more than my husband Justin! He can put peanut butter in anything, including his cereal and oatmeal. I have to say, cereal with peanut butter is strong! I found this recipe recently including two of our favorite ingredients, peanut butter, and chocolate, and it is amazing, and so easy! Are you into peanut butter as much as we are?
- Prep: 5 MIN
- Total: 14 MIN
- Servings: 12
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips. When blended, mix in the chocolate chips.
- Using your hands, form 1 1/2-inch balls (dough will be very wet and sticky) and place onto an ungreased parchment-lined cookie sheet. Don’t make them too big because they do spread. You should have about 12 balls when finished.
- Bake for 9 minutes. Let the cookies sit on the cookie sheet for about 30 seconds to 1 minute before removing them to cool on a wire rack.
By Girl Who Ate Everything