This year, Thanksgiving will definitely look different for many of us. We usually have a big dinner as a family, and this year that will not be the case. It’s sad but it is the safest option. For those of you who will host Thanksgiving dinners via videoconference/zoom, here are some tips to make your dinners exciting! You can try these on zoom or in person!
- Play family feud. One of you can be responsible for coming up w the answers ahead of time.
- Play bingo. Check out My Free Bingo Cards.
- Play trivia. You can utilize Random Trivia Generator.
- Play Name, Place, Animal, Thing. First person who shouts it out or writes it in the chatbox would win!
- Play pictionary. You can utilize Pictionary Generator.
- Do a talent show competition among the family members and select a winner. Don’t worry, not all have to participate.
- Ship or drop off pies or another family favorite to family members (if they are close) and do a tasting test.
- Get the kids in the family to show off their talents.
- Select the best and worst dressed.
- Get your elder family members to tell the rest of the family what they are thankful for and what they wish they knew when they were younger.
- Play scavenger hunt for Thanksgiving-related items such as turkey, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, gravy, etc.
- Get one of your family members to show you how to make a family favorite dish.
- Go around the “room” and discuss what you are most grateful for.
Do you have any games or activities you would recommend?